a brand that i have stood by for years is tyler candles, which is still one of my favorites, but i have found two new brands that will knock your socks off!
the first, fredericksburg candle company, is manufactured by a company that i just love, fredericksburg farms. these candles burn so well that your entire house will smell of aromatic bliss for HOURS! the wax in these things has some high potency, which is what i prefer. many scents to choose from, but my favorites are west texas saddle leather (it's phenomenal), hill country conifer (so clean and therapeutic), and texas cowboy coffee (you'll feel like you're at a campfire.)

i have also been introduced to comfort candles courtesy of ranch at the rim and they are to die for! they're a bit of a luxury candle, but they are so worth it!! they are made right down the road in comfort, texas (as i should mention that all three brands are texas products.) once again, i won't buy a candle that won't burn strong, and these definitely last. my favorite scents in this line are red currant and spring rain...they are both fantastic lit next to a hot bubble bath with this song playing in the background!

candles comprise that small piece of life known as simple pleasures. i insist that you have something in your life that costs little or nothing, but just makes you feel good!


3 comments:
Guess what? I share your obsession. I bought a tart warmer recently and I'm all about collecting tarts and candles now. Check out Candles By Victoria (candlesbyvictoria.com). They're made in Texas and have some adorable packaging. Also, there are tons of sales! If you are interested, I can check around for a current 10% or 15% off code. I sound like I work for them or something! Just trying to help a sista out.
umm, add circle E candles to the list... :) they're made in fredricksburg, I believe, and sold all over waco. bird of paradise, morning blend and hawaiian pineapple are my absolute go-tos. and yes, can't go wrong with tyler!
and on a side note, a little company in lorena makes some too! crooked creek candle company... they sell them at the craft gallery. just come to waco already!
I've also been hearing that Victoria Candles are amazing too! I'll have to start trying these out. My favorite was a candle company located in the Poconos in PA but they went under. Candles are so addicting!
Post a Comment