Thursday, June 3, 2010

confession

i don't know about you, but as a child of the 80's, i absolutely love hair bands...yes, i own the critically acclaimed "monster ballads" collection and i listen to it often. whether it's poison, aerosmith, foreigner, guns 'n roses, white snake, or motley crue...i'm definitely a sucker for some cheesetastic pyrotechnics, overly dramatic lyrics, and sensitive bad boys. come to think of it, sometimes i could fit right into one of these old music videos when my hair gets over-bleached and ratted out and i can't resist wearing leather. yikes, terrible i know!

what can i say...sometimes you just gotta get in your girlfriend's convertible, speed down an empty road, raise your hands in the air, turn up the radio, and let your hair blow in the wind. today is one of those days.







1 comment:

Maggie said...

Oh man, I got all of them on my ipod/itunes! If there's anything I love just as much as country music its classic rock! I guess I get that from my dad but whenever I put on my classic rock albums I just melt. I love it haha!