locked my keys in my car. LAME. but i did get to have lunch w/ lauren @ the bluebonnet cafe and then she waited with me and we ate cherry pie on the back of her tailgate! love you lots!
cousins brought their ipad to the lake and now i'm convinced that i need one...although i really can't tell you the difference between the ipad and the iphone?!
i just adore cajun shrimp and crab boils. it's a very unrefined way of eating, but you can't beat it!
met this little guy at the llano texas proud festival...i wanted to take him home with me so very badly.
all day long on the boat!!!!! simply the best.
THANK YOU TO ALL U.S. MILITARY MEMBERS (BOTH PAST AND PRESENT) WHO SERVE THIS COUNTRY. I AM SO PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN AND I OWE IT ALL TO YOU! GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES.


2 comments:
Ahhh the food looks so freaken yummy!! I'm happy you had such a good weekend, it sounds like fun!!
i miss shrimp and crawfish boils!
Post a Comment