it was a perfect gift for the music lover, but now i'm in a conundrum. where to start? how do i want to expand my collection? here's what i'm digging right now and if you have any suggestions, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!
*The Weary Kind - Ryan Bingham (theme from Crazy Heart...Bingham's going to get nominated for an Oscar on this one and I think he might win!!! yahoo!)
*Bad Romance - Lady GaGa (I depend on GaGa for my workout sessions...she's freakin' weird, but incredible nonetheless.)
*American Honey - Lady Antebellum (GREAT song. LOVE the sound of this.)
*She's Got a Way With Me - Billy Currington (it came out of nowhere, but I have a little thing for Mr. Currington right now. this is an old one, but i love the lyrics on it.)
*She's All Lady - Jamie Johnson (what a true country song. "You're all woman, but she's all lady." Well said Johnson.)
*Why Me - Kris Kristofferson (can't believe I didn't have this already!? This is my new hymn.)
*Love is Crazy - Roger Creager (yep it sure is.)
*You Don't Even Know Who I am - Patty Loveless (excellent vocal. a lot of truth to this one.)
*Alone in the Light - Kyle Park (very unsuspecting, but this is one of THE saddest songs I've ever heard in my life.)
*That Kind of Happy - Emily West (Emily, you & I are on the same page.)
*Can I Get A... - Jay-Z (Confession: I listen to hip-hop when I'm getting ready...and I might dance around my house too.)
*Good Time Tonight - Wade Bowen (I just wanna paint the town with the boys, heck yeah!)
*Savior, Please - Josh Wilson (Lubbock boy here...new cd is amazing! great worship track.)
Billie Joe Armstrong’s Surf Shack on Wheels
2 weeks ago


No comments:
Post a Comment