so some of you might have noticed that i've been absent for quite awhile now. who am i kidding? i don't really think anybody noticed, but i'll just pretend like you did. the truth is, i haven't written in this forum in 104 days. 104 days! a lot can happen in 104 days. and it has, i assure you.
the primary reason i neglected "southern comfort" was that my beloved mac was brutally, violently smashed to smithereens down in mexico and without my trusty computer, i just didn't feel like blogging. yes, i've been able to get on other computers and i have one at work, but it just hasn't been the same. getting on someone else's computer for personal use is the equivalent of moving out of your house to live in a motel...something about it just doesn't feel right.
well i am ecstatic to tell you that i finally coughed up the cash to refurbish my mac and when daniel from the apple genius bar called this morning for me to come pick it up, I squealed with delight! It cost a very pretty penny, but I wholeheartedly think it was worth it.
right now, I am overcome with a multitude of things that I would like to ponder, vent, and further explore with you, but instead of making this into the longest comeback post known to man, I'm going to try to fragment the last few months of happenings into small bits. enjoy!
Billie Joe Armstrong’s Surf Shack on Wheels
2 weeks ago


1 comment:
i noticed.
and i'm so so glad you're back.
:)
Post a Comment